Sunday, February 25, 2007

Deadline for the April Buffalo Enquire

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Vicky Boyd, and I'm taking over from Susanne as Buffalo Enquirer editor. Susanne has graciously agreed to help me during the transition.

I've been a Chip for about three years and joined at the urging of Barbara Miller here in Modesto, where I live and run. When I'm not running, I'm editor of a national magazine that goes to commercial fruit and vegetable growers.

Deadline for the April issue is March 15.

If you could send anything you want included--articles, photos, etc.--in the April issue by March 15, it would be greatly appreciated and help me get the issue out on time. I cut my teeth on newspapers way back when, and I'm big on deadlines.

It's kind of like the start of a race. They're not going to hold the start for you just because there was a big line at the port-a-potties and you're late getting to the line. The gun or bullhorn goes off regardless.

Thanks for your help.

Vicky Boyd
(209) 571-0419

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to include my e-mail for people who want to submit information or photos or both to the Enquirer. It's vlboyd@att.net.
Thanks--Vicky Boyd, Enquirer Editor